Table of contents
- See also VitaminDWiki
- New Research Links Glyphosate to DNA Damage, Cancer and Oxidative Stressm - Jan 2023
- Monsanto’s New Weed Killer, Dicamba, Divides Farmers -NYT Sept 2017
- Update - Monsanto rewards farmers who use DiCamba Dec 2017
- Reduce minerals such as Zinc and Magnesium needed by Vitamin D
- See also web - banned in many countries, but not the US (yet)
- See other web
- Perhaps can flush Glyphosate from body with high dose Glyscene for a few months
- All items in Glyphosate category in VitaminDWiki
- There have been
7833 visits to this page
OverviewsDid you know?
- There are
26 items in Glyphosate category in VitaminDWiki
- Glyphosate [glahy-fos-eyt] is associated with many health problems
- Glyphosate reduces Vitamin D by both reducing CYP27A1 gene + many minerals needed by Vit. D
VitaminDWiki suspects that Glyphosate is responsible for 10-20% of the decreased Vitamin D getting to cells
- Glyphosate is the only acknowledged active component of Roundup
- However, Roundup is actually 125X more deadly to human cells than Glyphosate
- Many countries now ban Glyphosate
- European Union as of Oct 25, 2017. China
- Glyphosate (Roundup) increases risk of NH lymphoma by 41 percent – meta-analysis July 2019
- It is still not banned in the US as of Jan 2020
- Some bio-fuels for airplanes, trucks, and autos contain glyphosate
- A crop can be called organic even if Roundup was used to dry it
wheat, oats, beans, lentil, sunflower, soy, rapeseed oil, etc
- You can compensate for Glyphosate by increasing your intake of
Vitamin D, Magnesium, Boron, and Omega-3
(More Glyphosate info below this box)
Learn how Vitamin D is essential for good health
Watch a 5 minute video "Does Less Sun Mean more Disease?"
Browse for other Health Problems and D in left column or here
see also Supplementing and More in the menu at the top of every page
If you have a disease associated with low Vit D take Vit D
Raising your Vit D levels will substantially prevent other low-Vit D health problems
Proof that Vitamin D Works Getting Vitamin D into your body
Books and Videos
231 Diseases that are related via low vitamin D
Reasons for low response to vitamin D Why are doctors reluctant
Cancer studies include: Breast
242 Colon 134 Lung 53 Prostate 97 Pancreatic 54 Skin 116
Colds and flu Dark Skin
456 Diabetes 517 Obesity 400 Pregnancy 844 Seniors 390
COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
10 most-visited pages in Glyphosate
See also VitaminDWiki
Sept 2017: Weeds becoming resistant to Roundup, Monsanto now has dicamba
- Huge increases in health problems – risk factors include Vitamin D, Antibiotics, and Roundup has the following graphic
New Research Links Glyphosate to DNA Damage, Cancer and Oxidative Stressm - Jan 2023
- "New research by top U.S. government scientists found that people exposed to the widely used weed-killing chemical glyphosate, a key ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weedkiller, have biomarkers in their urine linked to the development of cancer and other diseases."
- "The CDC reported that out of 2,310 urine samples taken from a group of Americans intended to be representative of the U.S. population, 1,885 were laced with detectable traces of glyphosate."
- "The EPA now is revisiting its glyphosate evaluation and expects to issue a decision for glyphosate in 2026."
- Still being used in the US
Monsanto’s New Weed Killer, Dicamba, Divides Farmers -NYT Sept 2017
The replacement may be worse than Roundup in many ways
- More expensive
- Damages trees in addition to killing weeds
- Drifts farther
"Because genetically modified crops allow dicamba to be sprayed later in the year, after crops emerge from the ground, and in hotter and more humid weather, the chemical is susceptible to what is known as “volatility” — it can turn into a gas and drift onto whatever happens to be nearby."
- Health problems?
"“For both dicamba and 2,4-D, the reproductive risks and birth defects” are “most worrisome.”
Update - Monsanto rewards farmers who use DiCamba Dec 2017
Farmers have been reluctant to use DiCamba (problems on own farm, neighboring farm, and state)
Monsanto now giving $5/acre reward if a farmer uses it (it costs $11/acre)
Farmers Incentivized With Cash to Spray New Poison Mercola
Reduce minerals such as Zinc and Magnesium needed by Vitamin D
- Glyphosate reduces the amount of iron, manganese, zinc, and boron which a plant can get from the soil all of which are important to Vitamin D
- EPA scientist warns that glyphosate (RoundUp) herbicide strips minerals out of food, leaving the body deficient in Zinc and Magnesium March 2017
- Interaction of Glyphosate with Zinc for the Yield, Photosynthesis, Soil Fertility and Nutritional Status of Soybean Feb 2016
See also web - banned in many countries, but not the US (yet)
- GMO crops totally banned in Russia... Sept 2015
share of GMO in the Russian food industry has declined from 12 % to just 0.01 % in 10 years
- A Complete List Of All Countries That Have Banned Glyphosate 2016
Malta., Sri Lanka. The Netherlands, Argentina
- Where is Glyphosate Banned? sometime before Oct 2017
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bermuda. Brazil?, Canada, Colombia, El Salvador, England - townships, France -2022 private sale, Germany - not to renew the license for glyphosate. Italy restrictions, Netherlands, New Zealand Auckland and Christchurch -in public places, Spain: Barcelona, Madrid . . banned the use of glyphosate in public areas, +Sri Lanka: Banned the private and commercial sale of glyphosate.
- French MEP: Difficult but possible to find glyphosate alternative in 5 years
"With 355 votes in favour, 204 against and 111 abstentions, the European Parliament stressed on 24 October (2017) that a full ban on glyphosate-based herbicides should be imposed by December 2022, and endorsed immediate restrictions on the use of the substance."
"Particularly, EU lawmakers asked for an immediate ban for non-professional use and use in public parks, gardens and playgrounds, and a five-year phasing-out period for all agricultural use."
See other web
- Glyphosate & Roundup Inhibit Vitamin D And Cause Nutritional Deficiencies MyBiohack Date?
- Folic Acid and Glyphosate STEPHANIE SENEFF, PHD, May 2016
Glyphosate may reduce Folate production in the gut
- How concerned should I be about glyphosate in foods and supplements? Consumer Labs Nov 2017
" . .genetically modified (GMO) soybeans and corn. It is also sprayed on many types of conventional crops such as wheat, oats, and barley prior to harvest as a drying agent and to even-out maturity. A USDA study in 2012 found that it was also commonly used on cherries, avocados, apples, lemons, grapefruit, peanuts, pecans, and walnuts "
"Glyphosate is also found in processed foods containing these ingredients cannot be removed by washing, cooking, or baking. It can remain stable in food for a year or more. "
In many oat cereals, but " no detectable glyphosate in the organic oats it tested from Bob's Red Mill, 365 Whole Foods, Sprout, or Nature's Path. "
- Crop desiccation Wikipedia
" . . in the UK 78% of oilseed rape is desiccated before harvest, but only 4% in Germany"
- Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer, and the Corruption of Science Amazon $16 Dec? 2017
Mothers Nature Network has lengthy description
"So, there are a number of different uses and a number of different applications. It’s used in our citrus groves in Florida. The farmers there are spraying it around the root structure to try and keep weeds from competing for things like moisture and nutrients. The science on that I have read … is more the impact on the soil because glyphosate kills the beneficial microbes in the soil that help the plant to remain healthy. So, when you’re killing those beneficial microbes in the soil, the plant is more susceptible to disease, or perhaps needs more fertilizer,"
"There currently are about 3,500 plaintiffs who are suing Monsanto, alleging specifically that Roundup gave them non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and that Monsanto knew and covered up the risks."
"‘Whitewash’ has been compared to Rachel Carson’s book ‘Silent Spring,’ which 55 years ago alerted the world to the dangers of unchecked pesticide use, particularly DDT, and launched the modern environmental movement."
- Monsanto hit list exposed Mercola Aug 2019
- "Documents obtained during the discovery process of lawsuits against Monsanto..."
- "Monsanto planned to discredit Gillam’s book, “White Wash” ahead of its release in 2017 by instructing its customers to post negative reviews and paying Google to promote search results critical of Gillam and her work"
Perhaps can flush Glyphosate from body with high dose Glyscene for a few months
Top Tips to Detox Your Body Mercola Jan 2019
- "To eliminate glyphosate, you need to saturate your body with glycine. Klinghardt recommends taking 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of glycine powder twice a day for a few weeks and then lower the dose to one-fourth teaspoon (1 gram) twice a day. This forces the glyphosate out of your system, allowing it to be eliminated through your urine."
- "I personally have been taking 1 gram twice a day for some time now. The glycine is inexpensive and actually tastes sweet. Ideally it is best to take it around the time you are eating food that might be contaminated with glyphosate."
- quote from expert
- "At least for a while, we use high doses of glycine. There are no issues with it. There are no problems with it. The other one that has been published is admittedly only a chicken study that shows that humic acid and fulvic acid can completely clean up the organ systems of a chicken …
- "So, we do the glycine for a while. We monitor the urine output of glyphosate. When that slows down — in some people two months, in some it's six months — we back off on the glycine and go on a smaller dose."
Why You Need Glycine: A Panel Discussion Masterjohn Jan 2018
- Podcast with transcript
Glycine is molecularly very similar to Glyphosate
23 Proven Benefits of Glycine Supplements + Glycine Foods SelfHacked April 2016
Glyphosate pretending to be Glycine - devestating consequences Slideshare - Seneff April 2017
Example of many charts showing strong associations between increased health problems and Increased Glyphosate
All items in Glyphosate category in VitaminDWiki
- wiki page:
- Glyphosate (Roundup) increases risk of NH lymphoma by 41 percent – meta-analysis July 2019
- Glyphosate - Unsafe on Any Plate – 2016
- Glyphosate (Roundup) kills both weeds and the microbes in your gut that produce Folate – July 2019
- Impossible burger has an impossible amount of Glyphosate – 11 ppb – July 2019
- Peanut and Food allergies prevented by Vitamin D
- Glyphosate Is Causing Fatty Liver Disease and many other problems - May 2019
- Low Vitamin D is one of the causes of oxidative stress and aging – March 2019
- Another verdict: Roundup caused cancer, 11,200 more cases to be tried – March 2019
- Glyphosate use in nearby farm increased chance of death by Parkinson’s patients by a third– Dec 2018
- Soy associated with food allergies in mice (perhaps Roundup) – Nov 2018
- Some cereals have 12X more Glyphosate than Vitamin D - Oct 2018
- Reasons for Low Vitamin D and what to do
- Stopping GMOs improves health (more than Glyphosate) – Dec 2017
- Glyphosate and Vitamin D - many studies
- Off topic: 13 X increase of Glyphosate in urine in 23 years – JAMA Oct 2017
- Monsanto banned from EU parliament (they refused to respond to Glosophate safety questions) – Oct 2017
- Off Topic: GMOs labeling laws by states will not be legal – passed by US House July 2015
- GMO soybeans have high levels of glyphosate – June 2014
- Huge increases in health problems – risk factors include Vitamin D, Antibiotics, and Roundup
- 20 X more Parkinson's and 100X more Autism with GMO soy in China
- Off topic – Roundup found to be 125X more toxic than its active ingredient (glyphosate) - April 2014
- Investigation on Roundup - glyphosate at VitaminDWiki
- Off topic: Roundup may be source of many medical problem increases - April 2013
- Vitamin D is suppressed by both Roundup and Genes
- Off Topic GMO Roundup Corn causes lots of cancer and other problems in rats – Dec 2012
There have been
7833 visits to this pageGlyphosate and Vitamin D - many studies 408 visitors, last modified 21 Jan, 2023,This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)
ID Name Comment Uploaded Size Downloads 11276 G and Celiac.jpg admin 27 Jan, 2019 13:49 52.00 Kb 1765 11275 G vs G.jpg admin 27 Jan, 2019 13:34 28.04 Kb 1499 11274 Skinny.jpg admin 27 Jan, 2019 13:29 176.85 Kb 1426
- There are
- There have been