DuPage Illinois Medical Group of 750 doctors
"...aspirin, Pepcid, zinc, iron and vitamins C and D for its patients who have tested positive for COVID-19..."
COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
As of Oct 18, 2021, the page had: 34 trials, 6 trial results, 27 meta-analyses and reviews, 64 observations, 35 recommendations, 55 associations, 89 speculations, 48 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines
Clinical trials are proving that Vitamin D fights COVID-19 in hospitals includes
5 very successful Clinical Trials of Vitamin D fighting COVID-19 have been published as of Oct 2021 '
- COVID-19 defeated by calcifediol form of Vitamin D in Spain - pilot RCT Aug 29, 2020
- Trial used a faster-acting form of vitamin D which is only available by prescription
- COVID-19 defeated 3x faster by 420,000 IU Vitamin D nanoemulsion – RCT Nov 12, 2020 - supplier not stated
- Nanoemulsion forms of Vitamin D might be faster acting than Calcifediol (above) if swished in the mouth (gets directly to the blood, is not delayed by gut)
- 20+ Vitamin D emulsion suppliers on Amazon Nutrasal Micro D3 1 teaspoon = 200,000 IU
- but not (yet) available thru pharmacies nor medical suppliers
- 2X fewer COVID-19 deaths observed with 300,000 IU of vitamin D