Sugary Drinks Linked to Cancer Onset New York Times
- Those who drank the most sugar-sweetened drinks and fruit juices had higher rates of cancer, including breast cancer.
- “The study, in BMJ, involved 101,257 people, average age 42, who had filled out repeated 24-hour food-intake questionnaires. The form listed 97 sugary drinks and 12 artificially sweetened beverages.”
- “Compared with the lowest one-quarter for sugary drink consumption, the highest one-quarter had a 30 percent higher risk for any cancer, and a 37 percent higher risk for breast cancer.”
See also VitaminDWiki
- Death by Sugar
- Fructose (High Fructose Corn Syrup) consumes 2X more Magnesium than sugar – May 2014
- Possible pathway HFCS ==> Reduces Magesium ==> Reduces all forms of Vitamin D (not just the tested form)