From Collibar March 2012
In Australia, schools and daycares have a strict “no hat, no play” policy, meaning children cannot go outside to play unless they’ve slapped on a hat (a wide brim or legionnaire hat).
Only IF winter AND UV <3, AND Southern portion of Australia
- No – 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
- Overview UV and vitamin D
- Melanoma is 44 percent LESS LIKELY if get sun on the job – Nov 2013 should not be a problem when the kids get out in the sun regularly.
- Only 1000 IU of vitamin D in 10 minutes at 36 degrees, nude, summer, noon – April 2013
- Australian dermatologists had lower vitamin D levels than elderly in hospitals – 2009
- Solar Radiation and Human Health: 35 page chapter in a book – Feb 2013
- All items in Noontime Sun
- Seems that many places have more intense UVB than Australia Tibet and Chile, for examples