Puberty Starts Earlier Than It Used To. No One Knows Why
- "Some girls are starting to develop breasts as early as age 6 or 7."
- "Researchers are studying the role of obesity, chemicals and stress."
- "The decline was even more striking in Black girls, who had begun developing breasts, on average, at age 9."
- Not a surprise, blacks have even lower vitamin d levels than whites
- "Studies in the decades since have confirmed, in dozens of countries, that the age of puberty in girls has dropped by about three months per decade since the 1970s. A similar pattern, though less extreme, has been observed in boys."
Puberty early if low vitamin D - many studies
Note: Vitamin D levels have been crashing in the past 50 years AND the age of puberty have also been dropping around the world