http://www.globalnutritionhealth.org/ Vitamin D/Omega-3 Announced Sept 2014
The Global Nutrition & Health Alliance was formed to help educate consumers and healthcare professionals around the world about optimal nutrition, including the use of vitamin, minerals and supplements (VMS) as part of a healthy lifestyle.
By providing unified scientific evidence, the Alliance hopes to bring greater clarity and understanding about the challenges of achieving optional nutrition through diet alone.
- Maintain a balanced, global, multi-disciplinary group of physicians and nutrition experts to identify pressing challenges in nutrition.
- Educate professionals and the public about optimal nutrition as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Contribute and interpret evolving science surrounding appropriate use of VMS in the context of diet.
- Establish GNHA as "go-to" reputable, multi-disciplinary resource for consumers, healthcare professionals, media and industry peers.
Reckitt Benckiser plc is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, Berkshire, England.
Reckitt Benckiser's brands include Dettol (the world's largest-selling antiseptic), Strepsils (the world's largest-selling sore throat medicine), Veet (the world's largest-selling hair removal brand), Air Wick (the world's second-largest-selling air freshener), Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, and Vanish. It has operations in around 60 countries and its products are sold in almost 200 countries.
Reckitt Benckiser is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of approximately £34.75 billion as of 12 February 2014.
- Overview: Omega-3 many benefits include helping vitamin D
- All items in category Omega-3 and Vitamin D (
342 ) items
Finish (previously Electrasol in North America)
Clean and Smooth
Cobra Brilliant Shiner
Intima Liasan / Intima Bidex
Lewis Red Devil
Mop & Glo
Nurofen for Children
Poliflor Maximo Brilho
Spray 'n Starch
ZudVitamin D and Omega-3 are the first focus of Global Nutrition and Health Alliance
3130 visitors, last modified 18 Sep, 2014,