Vaccine https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2022.03.025 - April 2022
Highlights of May 2021 survey
- 10.1% of primary care physicians (PCPs) do not agree vaccines are safe.
- 9.3% of PCPs do not agree that vaccines are effective.
- 8.3% of PCPs do not agree that vaccines are important.
- Physician confidence in COVID-19 vaccines varies across vaccines.
- A troubling proportion of PCPs lack high levels of vaccine confidence.
Suspect <50% strong support a year after survey due to:
need for boosters,
Virus mutated to avoid vaccine
trial data disclosures
See: Vaccination publications in VitaminDWiki 155 as of April 2022