Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Finland JAMA letter to editor
- all of their life, as well as gestation, has been with vitamin D fortification
Study reported by Vitamin D council behind a $5 paywall?
- Improved health due to vitamin D fortification in Finland
Finland added vitamin D fortification to milk (20 IU per 100 grams) and margarine in 2003
- Danish study to look at childhood diseases vs vitamin D fortification – May 2013
- T1 diabetes OR type1 diabetes in title 23 items in VitaminDWiki as of Dec 2014
- All items in Fortification and Vitamin D
- Type I Diabetes stopped increasing in Finland after Vitamin D levels were raised – July 2014
Note: T1 Diabetes in Finland is still 5X higher than it was back when they gave an adequate amount of vitamin D to everyone.
3824 visitors, last modified 06 Dec, 2014, URL: