Extracted and translated from Swedish
Announced April 2016, Planned date of decision: October 24, 2016
The proposed rule applies to the following goods or information society services:
Swedish: drinking milk, vegetable and lactose-free products which are intended to be used as
alternative to drinking milk, fermented milk, vegetable products intended to be used as
alternative to fermented milk, margarine, spreads, liquid products and products with others
fat contents which otherwise corresponds margarine or spreads.
- 40 IU/100 grams Drinking milk equivalent lactose-free and vegetable products -.
- 40 IU/100 grams Fermented products and the corresponding vegetable products:
- 800 IU/100 grams Margarine and spreads as well as liquid varieties:
- Category Fortification with Vitamin D has
- Typically takes a century for govts to fortify food with nutrients (like vitamin D)
- Milk, at 100 IU per glass, no longer provides enough vitamin D – Aug 2013
- Milk fortification of 1000 IU got most children above 20ng of vitamin D – March 2013
- Vitamin D home fortification- don't wait 100 years for your govtSweden will increase vitamin D food fortification a bit in Oct 2016
2329 visitors, last modified 17 Oct, 2017,This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)