Substack Digger July 22, 2022
- "In most of Europe, absolutely no treatment at all was offered to you at the moment you tested positive."
- "As early as August 2020 in El Salvador, a country with less than 1% of the GDP of the UK, evidence-based treatment kits were being given out all across the country. If you tested positive for Covid-19, they wanted a medical intervention right at that very moment. Given the emergency we were in, such a policy surely seems logical?"
- "El Savador wasn’t the only country that adopted this strategy of treating people early. Similar kits were handed out in Guatemala, Bolivia, Mexico, Honduras, India, Bangladesh, and Panama."
- "In the graph above, the blue line shows the cumulative deaths per million amongst the entire populations of Argentina, Bangladesh, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Honduras, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama and Venezuela. All of these countries had a policy of early intervention during Covid-19. The red line represents the deaths per million in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, France and Australia, where no such interventions were made. All the data was acquired from here."
VitaminDWiki – COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
As of August 16, 2022, the VitaminDWiki page had: 34 trials, 14 trial results, 37 meta-analyses and reviews, 69 observations, 38 recommendations, 55 associations, 89 speculations, 58 videos, 48 Mortality studies see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID 116 COVID Clinical Trials using Vitamin D (08/2022)
5 most-recently changed Virus entries
- The above image is automatically updated