How To Protect Your Immune System Dr. in Texas
Vitamin C, Melatonin, Glutathione, Zinc
Vitamin D3: 10,000 IU/Day Adults Minimum | 2000-5000 IU/Day Children
"While the sun is one of the best sources of vitamin D, most people spend less time outdoors during the winter months—AKA, the cold and flu season. Numerous studies have shown that vitamin D helps support a healthy respiratory system and protect against acute respiratory infections like ARDS and pneumonia. Other research suggests that vitamin D may also help mitigate symptoms of the flu and other influenza-like illnesses."
COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
As of Nov 25, 2022, the VitaminDWiki COVID page had: 19 trial results, 37 meta-analyses and reviews, Mortality studies see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID 116 COVID Clinical Trials using Vitamin D (08/2022)
5 most-recently changed Virus entries
Clinical trials are proving that Vitamin D fights COVID-19 in hospitals includes
5 very successful Clinical Trials of Vitamin D fighting COVID-19 have been published as of Oct 2021 '
- COVID-19 defeated by calcifediol form of Vitamin D in Spain - pilot RCT Aug 29, 2020
- Trial used a faster-acting form of vitamin D which is only available by prescription
- COVID-19 defeated 3x faster by 420,000 IU Vitamin D nanoemulsion – RCT Nov 12, 2020 - supplier not stated
- Nanoemulsion forms of Vitamin D might be faster acting than Calcifediol (above) if swished in the mouth (gets directly to the blood, is not delayed by gut)
- 20+ Vitamin D emulsion suppliers on Amazon Nutrasal Micro D3 1 teaspoon = 200,000 IU
- but not (yet) available thru pharmacies nor medical suppliers
- 2X fewer COVID-19 deaths observed with 300,000 IU of vitamin D