1 can of tuna, on average, contains 100 micrograms of Mercury (179 g X 0.6 ppm)
Two vaccinations usually contain 100 micrograms of Mercury
- “The mainstream media is doing their best to minimize a devastating study showing a high correlation (7.7-fold) between flu vaccines and miscarriages. A review of the scientific literature shows a body of evidence that supports the new study’s conclusions. Why can’t we all just deal with the facts?”
- from the publication "Among women who received pH1N1-containing vaccine in the previous influenza season, the aOR in the 1–28 days was 7.7 (95% CI 2.2–27.3); the aOR was 1.3 (95% CI 0.7–2.7) among women not vaccinated in the previous season”
Association of spontaneous abortion with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine containing H1N1pdm09 in 2010–11 and 2011–12 PDF of the study is behind a $36 paywall
- Virus blocking by placenta when mother has enough vitamin D
- 10X reactions to flu vaccine when vitamin D deficient
- Off topic - Deaths during past decade: Measles Zero, Measles Vaccines 100 - Feb 2015
SIDS deaths strongly associated with Vaccines: CDC's Own Data: Vaccine-Infant Death Link GreenMedInfo Jan 2015
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) 896 reports of deaths. Median age was 6 months
Sudden infant death syndrome was the stated cause of death in 51% death reports
- This Vitamin Shown to Be Almost 10 Times More Effective Than the Flu Shot – Feb 2017 Summary:
If you have want to prevent influenza and have severely low vitamin D
the number needed to prevent with Vitamin D is 4
the number needed to prevent with flu shots is 40
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has just published a seismic study linking spontaneous abortions in women to flu vaccines. The study reviewed data for the 2010-11 and 2011-12 flu seasons. Women vaccinated with the inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV) in the 2010-2011 season were 3.7 times more likely to experience a spontaneous abortion within 28 days than women not receiving the vaccine. Over the entire study period (2010 to 2012), the odds for a spontaneous abortion for vaccinated women were 2.0 times greater than for those women not receiving the flu vaccine. Both figures showed a statistically significant increase in miscarriages when women received their flu shot.
Most alarmingly, in women who received the H1N1 vaccine in the previous flu season, the odds of spontaneous abortion in the 28 days after receiving a flu vaccine was 7.7 times greater.
- "In flu shot package inserts, vaccine manufacturers acknowledge that flu vaccines have never been shown to be safe for pregnant women. In fact, overwhelming science shows clearly that this preservative is neurotoxic and deadly and that it may be particularly dangerous to the fetus during pregnancy."