Excretion of the Herbicide Glyphosate in Older Adults Between 1993 and 2016
The herbicide Roundup is sprayed onto genetically modified crops and applied as a desiccant to most small non–genetically modified grains. Use of this herbicide has increased since 1994 when genetically modified crops were introduced in the United States. Glyphosate, the primary ingredient in the herbicide, is found in these crops at harvest.1 Environmental exposure through dietary intake of these crops has potential adverse health effects and can be assessed by measuring urinary excretion.2- 4 We measured excretion levels of glyphosate and its metabolite aminomethylphosphonic acid (AMPA) in participants from the Rancho Bernardo Study (RBS) of Healthy Aging. . . .
- GMO soybeans have high levels of glyphosate – June 2014
- Huge increases in health problems – risk factors include Vitamin D, Antibiotics, and Roundup
- Vitamin D is suppressed by both Roundup and Genes CYP2R1
- 20 X more Parkinson's and 100X more Autism with GMO soy in China in 20 years
- Monsanto banned from EU parliament (they refused to respond to Glosophate safety questions) – Oct 2017
- Off topic – Roundup found to be 125X more toxic than its active ingredient (glyphosate) - April 2014
Which includes the graphs of human cell survival time
- Investigation on Roundup - glyphosate at VitaminDWiki
Which includes chart from Seneff presentation on Glyphosate - Tampa 2014
Note: now 70% of those tested have > level of detection
The following is just the first page - full puf costs $$
JAMA publication was also reviewed at many places, such as the following
- Glyphosate exposure jumped substantially in two decades in Californian community Royal Society Of Chemistry
". . the UCSD team would very much welcome samples from other big longitudinal clinical trials".
"Although human research into the effects of glyphosate has been scarce, animal studies have linked chronic exposure to glyphosate-based herbicides to negative health effects, including cancers and liver toxicity"