The Dr. Oz Show: Information I Couldn’t Share Mercola Feb 2014
- Prescription medications kill over 100,000 people each year when properly prescribed, while vitamins have not caused a single death in 27 years.
- Painkillers alone kill 23,000 Americans each year
- in 2009 alone, there were nearly 4.6 million drug-related visits to American emergency rooms,
with more than half due to adverse reactions to prescription medications – most of which were being taken exactly as prescribed.
- All items in category Off topic
- Off topic: US and NZ permit drug advertising on TV, none permit tobacco advertising
- Cost of US health exceeds the cost of food
- UPDATE Death from Vitamin D overdose - 600,000 IU daily for 3 weeks - April 2016
Off Topic- 100,000 deaths due to prescriptions, 0 due to supplements, lets regulate supplements
- Death if take 60X too much AND then the doctors fail to treat the resulting toxicity
- He was not even prescribed any Vitamin D. The prescription was for Growth Hormone
2053 visitors, last modified 22 Jul, 2018,