House Passes Bill to Ban GMO Labeling Laws Mercola Aug 2015
Quotes from Mercola article
- “Pro-GMO Forces Spent Nearly $64 MILLION on Lobbying This Bill to Pass the House”
- “HR 1599 Eliminates State Rights”
- “It would also allow food manufacturers to use the word "natural" on products that contain GMOs.”
- “We Only Have a Limited Time to Set Our Senators Straight”
Texas introduced in March a bill to require GMO labeling
Hope that Texas succeeds. So many other states have failed
The Anti labeling funding has generally been 10X the Pro labeling funding
See also VitaminDWiki
- Investigation on Roundup - glyphosate at VitaminDWiki
- Off Topic GMO Roundup Corn causes lots of cancer and other problems in rats – Dec 2012
- 20 X more Parkinson's and 100X more Autism with GMO soy in China
- Huge increases in health problems – risk factors include Vitamin D, Antibiotics, and Roundup with details in a table
Overlap of the apparent disease causes
10 most-visited pages in Glysophate category
See also web
- Pesticide Treadmill Jeopardizes Food Safety Mercola Sept 2015
"In late March of this year, glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's bestselling weed killer Roundup, was reclassified as a "probable carcinogen" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), a division of the World Health Organization (WHO)."
- '" . . . British and German retailers have started removing Roundup from its lineup of weed killers sold to the general public. France has also announced plans to restrict its sale at garden centers"
- ". . . Monsanto has known glyphosate promotes cancer since 1981."
- Contains links to many other GMO reports
- 44 Reasons to Ban or Label GMOs Green Med Info Nov 2015