Attached at bottom of this page NOS guidance on vitamin D and bone health – clarity at last?
Download the PDF.
- Overview Osteoporosis and vitamin D
- Osteoporosis Society UK: 20 ng vitamin D is sufficient, loading dose 300,000 IU – Sept 2014
- All items in category Bone - Osteoporosis
- European Osteo group recommends 20-50 ng of vitamin D – Jan 2013
- Yes, need more than 400 IU of vitamin D to strengthen bones
- Vitamin D, K2, Magnesium, etc increase bone density when taking together– Jan 2012
- Should orthopaedic surgeons prevent future fractures with vitamin D etc – June 2011
- Draft of UK policy on Vitamin D, keeping 10 ng definition - March 2013
- UK doctors can now prescribe 800 IU of vitamin D – Dec 2011
- Magnesium may be more important to kids’ bone health than calcium – May 2013
- 3D images of bone plus position statements on Osteo and vitamin D – 2012
- Vitamin D Recommendations around the world - IU and ng includes the followingNational Osteoporosis Society of UK declares that 12 ng of vitamin D is enough – June 2013
3765 visitors, last modified 17 Sep, 2014,