Table of contents
- Real-World Study at Srinakharinwirot University Bangkok: Accumulating Evidence that NONs Nasal Spray Zaps COVID-19
- Nitric Oxide has anti-viral features (including COVID) that are probably independent of Vitamin D
- Beet extract (which increases Nitric Oxide) increased vitamin D levels by 25%
- 12+ VitaminDWiki pages with NITRIC OXIDE in the title
- VitaminDWiki - Inhaled Vitamin D might also fight COVID
Real-World Study at Srinakharinwirot University Bangkok: Accumulating Evidence that NONs Nasal Spray Zaps COVID-19
- "Srinakharinwirot University in Bangkok recently completed an investigation evaluating the efficacy of nitric oxide releasing nasal spray (NONS), finding that those participants in the NONS study arm once exposed to COVID-19 were 75% less likely to become infected when compared to the control group. "
- "The study’s lead author continued, “In previous randomized controlled, Phase III, clinical trials, NONS was also shown to be effective in rapidly reducing the duration of disease by 50% in participants who had already acquired COVID-19, suggesting it is a promising tool for both treatment and prevention.”
- "NONS is not yet approved for sale in Canada or USA. It is approved as a medical device under the brand name VirXTM in Thailand and as a medical device under the brand name of enovid™ in Indonesia, Israel, and Bahrain. "
- Some use also In India, Singapore and Nepal 0 but not the US or Canada (yet)
- " The infection rate in participants who took NONS™ was 6.4% versus 25.6% in the control group (P<0.0001), representing a significant reduction in infection risk of 75%."
- Nitric oxide and viral infection: Recent developments in antiviral therapies and platforms - March 2021 PDF
- Nitric oxide (NO) and nanoparticles – Potential small tools for the war against COVID-19 and other human coronavirus infections - Jan 2021 PDF
- Therapeutic Effects of Inhaled Nitric Oxide Therapy in COVID-19 Patients - Feb 2022 PDF
- NO in Viral Infections: Role and Development of Antiviral Therapies = March 2022 PDF
- Efficacy and safety of inhaled nitric oxide in the treatment of severe/critical COVID-19 patients: A systematic review - June 2021 PDF
- Nitric Oxide in the Management of Respiratory Consequences in COVID-19: A Scoping Review of a Different Treatment Approach - April 2022 PDF
- Could Nitric Oxide compounds, Nasal Inhaler/Spray prevent COVID or eliminate SARS.Cov-2 early stages of COVID-19? Linkedin May 2021?
Nitric-Oxide-Inducing Factors on Vitamin D Changes in Older People Susceptible to Suffer from Sarcopenia - May 2022
This list is automatically updated
VitaminDWiki - Inhaled Vitamin D might also fight COVID
Founder of VitaminDWiki invented Vitamin D - using 2 items anyone can buy Amazon
He inhales about 500 IU of vitamin D thru hru mouth and both nostrils about 10 minutes before high-intensity exercise