Washington Post May 7, 2022
- "Those projections assume that omicron and its subvariants will continue to dominate community spread, and there will not be a dramatically different strain of the virus, the official said, acknowledging the pandemic’s course could be altered by many factors."
- "Several experts agreed that a major wave this fall and winter is possible given waning immunity from vaccines and infections, loosened restriction and the rise of variants better able to escape immune protections"
Govt forecast appears to ignore others on the way or not discovered
- Virus mutations (BA: .2, .4, .5, .2.12.1) can be more infectious and ignore previous immunity – May 1, 2022
- COVID death 5.2X more likely if Vitamin D deficient – May 2022
- Risk factors for severe COVID in children are all related to low vitamin D (same as adults) - April 2022
- Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID
- Taking 4 pills within first few days of symptoms should stop most viral infections (COVID, Influenza, etc)
VitaminDWiki – COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
As of Sept 16 2022, the VitaminDWiki COVID page had: 34 trials, 14 trial results, 37 meta-analyses and reviews, Mortality studies see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID 116 COVID Clinical Trials using Vitamin D (08/2022)
5 most-recently changed Virus entries
- The above image is automatically updated
Title change made May 2022 caused the visitor count to reset.
There have actually been
|351 visitors, last modified 23 May, 2022,