- People with poor immune systems have been surviving and passing on their poor genes for generations.
- This worsening of the immune system gene pool is a result of antibiotics, improved sanitation, vaccines, better health care, pasterurization, etc.
- Survival of the Fittest has turned into Survival of Everyone
- In the 1800's 20% died before passing on their genes
- Now fewer than 1% of people with poor immune systems die before passing on their genes
- One of the genes associated with poor immune system produces Vitamin D Receptors
- Speculate that <5% of people 100 years ago had poor VDR genes.
- It appears that ~30% of the people now have poor Vitamin D Receptor genes. (Based on reading
1) Increase Vitamin D levels in your blood
Increase dose size (can start with a restoration/loading dose)
Use the most bio-available form of vitamin D
Use a gut-friendly form of vitamin D if you have gut problems
2) Increase the Vitamin D in your blood which actually gets to your cells
Vitamin D Receptor activation can be increased by any of: Resveratrol, Omega-3, Magnesium, Zinc, Quercetin, non-daily Vit D, Curcumin, intense exercise, Ginger, Essential oils, etc Note: The founder of VitaminDWiki uses 10 of the 12 known VDR activatorsClick here to see the data that was used to make the chart
Short URL = is.gd/WeakerImmuneThis page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)Genetics
271 Top news 815 Vitamin D Receptor 390 Vit D Binding Protein 141 CYP27B1 35
Search For a Page