Matthews Invited to Speak at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBC) on Vitamin D in Washington, D.C., in September
Matthews, a world renown vitamin D expert, has also recently been invited to speak at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Nigeria, and other countries on the African continent. Princess Moradeun Ogunlana (Yoruba Royalty of Nigeria) and Bio-Tech Pharmacal are spearheading a bold plan to address vitamin D deficiency in 54 countries and in 1.3 billion people on the African Continent.
Matthews has also spoken at the
- U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA),
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
- Health and Human Services (HHS), Veterans Affairs (VA)
Vitamin D deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency in the world and adds billions of dollars to healthcare costs. Countries lowering their healthcare costs by addressing the most common nutritional deficiency in the world can then use those billions of dollars for infrastructure, education, and improving the overall quality of life for their citizens.
- FDA decided to double vitamin D in milk after talking 4 times with by Dr. Matthews – July 2016
- US Army learning about benefits of vitamin D to trauma – Dec 2013
- Hospital ICU added high dose vitamin D - malpractice lawsuit costs dropped from 26 million dollars to ZERO - Oct 2016
Short URL = is.gd/CaucusD