By Gary Null, PhD and Richard Gale
- “The EU is reporting a 0.2 percent adverse reaction rate whereas the US is claiming only 0.03 percent, almost a ten-fold difference.”
- “Various studies have estimated that only between 1 to 10 percent of vaccine injuries are reported in VAERS.”
- Europe 162,610 injurious events and 3,964 deaths
- CDC 44,606 adverse events and 2,050 deaths
- “Although anyone can report an adverse reaction to VAERS, very few Americans know it exists. The CDC notes that reporting vaccine injuries and deaths in the database is completely voluntary. Consequently, there is no requirement for a vaccine administering physician or health professional to report an injury or death. In fact, many doctors and healthcare workers are largely ignorant about VAERS' existence as is the public.”
- "VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021."
Title change made April 2021 caused the visitor count to reset.
There have actually been
COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions reported 6X more often in Europe than in the US – March 29, 2021
Printer Friendly PDF this page! Follow this page for updates
|80 visitors, last modified 03 Apr, 2021,