Video was posted on YouTube March 3 - may have been made in Jan or Feb
Dr. Patrick's website includes the following
- 00:09:13 - How the two phases of COVID-19 illness require different treatment protocols.
- 00:22:48 - How an association between COVID-19 positivity rates and groups most affected by vitamin D deficiency exists.
- 00:38:27 - How the dosage, timing, and form of vitamin D may be critical to its effect.
- 00:39:50 - How a prescription form of vitamin D, called calcifediol, might benefit patients in acute care settings.
- 00:50:10 - How Dr. Seheult translates new scientific findings into his COVID-19 patient care.
- 01:04:00 - How sleep-deprivation increases the risk of developing the common cold and why getting a good night's sleep before getting vaccinated may be crucial.
- 01:19:00 - How genetic and autoantibody studies highlight the importance of an early interferon response in avoiding a severe outcome.
- 01:28:25 - How a hot hydrotherapy protocol that anyone can use at home might stimulate our immune system.
- 6X more people died of Spanish flu if treated with aspirin to reduce fever than if given heat
- 01:43:25 - How the different COVID-19 vaccines work, and Dr. Seheult's personal vaccination experience.
- Made reference to a previous study
10X increase in interferon when body is heaterd to 39 degrees celsius
1) Tthe immune system kicks in when the core body temperature exceeds 39 degrees
- which rarely happens wihout a sauna, hot tub, or fever (39 C = 102.2 F)
2) 8-30 grams of aspirin used during Spanish flu reduced Vitamin C
long term use of Aspirin can cause intestinal bleeding, so now vitamin C is included in some aspirin capsules
- COVID public health messages 1, 2, and 3 should be - vitamin d vitamin d, vitamin d (video and transcript) - Mar 5, 2021
- COVID-19 fought by Vitamin D or Heat - Drs Seheult and Patrick video - March 3, 2021
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Covid-19: Book by Drs Anderson and Grimes - July 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19 webinar - Feb 24, 2021
- Low-cost Ivermectin and Vitamin D fight COVID-19 – Marik video 1 hr – Feb 18, 2021
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: 1 hour simple video - Jan 31, 2021
- Vitamin D helps the immune system fight COVID-19 – video Jan 21, 2021
- Vitamin D, COVID - Campbell and Davis (UK with transcript) - Jan 18, 2021
- COVID 19 Video - Drs. Seheult and Campbell : Lessons Learned and a Look Ahead - Jan 4
- COVID-19 Vitamin D: Overview by Dr. in Sri Lanka (Video and transcript) - Dec 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Vitamin D: Overview of Evidence by Dr. Seheult (Video and transcript) - Dec 10, 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: Video and PDF by Dr. Grant (includes recommendations)- Nov 25, 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19 - observational studies found it helps, never hurts - Campbell Oct 31, 2020
- Can vitamin D fight COVID-19 - interview of Dr. Matthews Oct 2020
- COVID-19 and high-dose Vitamin D - Video interview of Dr. Coimbra - May 2020
- COVID-19 prompts awareness of deficiencies of Vitamin D, C and Magnesium - April 6 2020
- COVID-19 mortality 3X more likely if low vitamin D (999,179 people) – meta-analysis March 29, 2021
- COVID-19 was 2.6X more severe if very low Vitamin D (43 studies) – meta-analysis March 26, 2021
- Low Vitamin D associated with 2.7X more severe COVID-19 – 12th MA March 5, 2021
- Vitamin D supplementation fights COVID-19 – 11th meta-analysis Jan 24, 2021
- 3.7 X less likely to die of COVID-19 if supplemented with Vitamin D - meta-analysis Jan 5, 2021
- Less likely to test positive for COVID-19 if higher Vitamin D – meta-analysis Jan 6, 2021
- Vitamin D reduces COVID-19 by 80 percent - anonymous meta-analysis - Jan 5, 2021
- COVID-19 1.7X more likely to be severe if low Vitamin D - meta-analysis Oct 2020
- Low Vitamin D associated 1.8X increased risk of COVID-19 death in hospital – meta-analysis Nov 4, 2020
- Acute viral respiratory infections reduced by Vitamin D - overview of 20 reviews - Aug 2020
- Prudent to consider that Vitamin D has a role in COVID-19 – meta-analysis – Aug 7, 2020
- Risk of enveloped virus infection is increased 50 percent if poor Vitamin D Receptor - meta-analysis Dec 2018
- Hepatitis B patients have 2 ng lower level of Vitamin D – meta-analysis June 2019
- Influenza Vaccination not benefited by lowish levels of vitamin D – meta-analysis March 2018
As of April 12 the page had: 34 trials, 5 trial results, 17 meta-analyses and reviews, 52 observations, 34 recommendations, 54 associations, 86 speculations, 43 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly