High quality, official data obtained on over 30 million American adults and 48 million residents of England incontrovertibly reveal that:
- 1. Natural immunity was 3 times better at preventing cases than vaccination alone, even before Omicron.
- 2. Natural immunity was somewhat better at preventing serious illness, measured as hospitalizations, than vaccination alone, even before Omicron.
- 3. Boosters (a 3d shot) reduced the death rate in England of the vaccinated from Omicron, but the benefit was starting to drop off by January 2022.
- 4. Overall, England's unvaccinated population had a lower COVID death rate during the Omicron wave than the COVID death rate in its doubly vaccinated population.
- 5. Rochelle Walensky and the other so-called experts are wrong. Natural immunity provided 3 times more protection against infection (and therefore against transmission) than did double vaccination, even before Omicron. After Omicron, vaccine efficacy was even worse.
- 6. While vaccination provided some protection against severe illness (measured as hospitalizations) during the Delta wave, it provided less protection than natural immunity.
- 7. The vast majority of COVID deaths occur in those over 70. In this age group, the doubly vaccinated died from COVID at higher rates during Omicron than the unvaccinated!