Table of contents
- ‘Child Abuse on a Massive Scale’: CDC Advisers Recommend Adding COVID Vaccines to Childhood Schedule
- See related in VitaminDWiki
- Conflicts of Interest?
- Pete B. found the NIH grants going to institutions of each advisory board member
‘Child Abuse on a Massive Scale’: CDC Advisers Recommend Adding COVID Vaccines to Childhood Schedule
Children's Health Defense
"".... No legal justification. No moral or ethical justification. And definitely no medical or scientific justification"
- 6X increase in excess deaths of children since vaccinations were started - Oct 2022
- Problems after childhood vaccinations - many studies
- FDA approved 5-11 vaccine booster (based tiny unpublished study without asking advisory panel) May 2022
- COVID Vaccination trial for kids: 11 red flags - Oct 25, 2021
- Children and COVID - many studies
- FDA drug section gets 75% of its income from Big Pharma - Oct 2022
- The FDA, CDC and most other Western govt. regulators only approve patented, profitable, COVID-19 treatments - June 2022
- Off Topic: FDA advisors have many conflicts of interest
- Advisers on Vaccines Often Have Conflicts, Report Says |New York Times Dec 2009
- Conflicts of Interest in Vaccine Policy Making Congressional Report Aug 2000
- The conclusion starts with: "It is clear that the VRBPAC and the ACIP are dominated by individuals with close working relationships with the manufacturers of vaccines. This was not the intent of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, which requires a diversity of views to be represented on any advisory committee."
Pete B. found the NIH grants going to institutions of each advisory board member
Note: Member with blank entries work for CDC, NIH or Merk
Data is available on Google Docs