Miami Mother Copes With Zika-Related Effects In Newborn CBS News video
- "Mendoza contracted Zika in Venezuela and gave birth in Miami."
- "CBS News has learned 69 pregnant women in Florida have the Zika virus, but state health officials aren’t saying if those infections were contracted locally or while traveling abroad."
- Story tells of one pregnant woman who moved to Chicago to avoid Zika
Please note: The CBS news item does NOT state what % are US citizens
It only states that 67 are currently living in Florida
- Zika microcephalic child may cost 4 million dollars – Aug 2016
- Zika – 21 bad pregnancy outcomes in US as of July 28, 2016
- Stop Zika Birth Defects with Vitamin D $1.99 book which we wrote
- Zika is a potential risk this season to 2 million pregnant women (US) – May 2016
- Zika model indicates 25 times more cases in US as had been reported to the CDC – Aug 2016
- Zika pregnant women from Latin American giving birth in US – costing the US perhaps a million dollars each – June 2016